Tuesday, October 27, 2009

you. S

..........................................................................................................................................

I'd  made a terrible mistake. i shouldn't call u just now. sorry. i just want to hear your voice and saying how much i missed you, but u scolded me, yea as usual. do you have any idea what i have been through? i know you don't even give a damn about that. i had enough. i won't read your blog anymore. it just seemed like the right thing to do, for me. like what u said, we are two different people now, aren't we? so lets move on with our own life, our own way. i know you are doing good. yes you are. and so do i. i ll always pray for your happiness. i m sorry for all my wrong doings, and forgive me for everything I've done. i want u to know that the happiest moment in my life when i was with you, so thanks for those memories. good luck for your final exam. i believe in you. don't worry, i go. because this is what you want. please take good care of yourself.

............................................................................................................................................



2 comments:

acea said...

aku ade,
be strong friend.

MDY said...

thnx acea, i need u