Tuesday, March 09, 2010

What's happening?

* First, I just got back from Construction class, and I didn't go to Hydraulic class, (Encik Baharuddin) as usual. I guess the last time I attended for his class was two weeks ago. Syusshh. Just imagine the classes are 2 days in a row ( Monday & Tuesday ) at 4 pm until 6 pm. So blame the schedule instead of my laziness. Hahaha.

* Second, it is already almost mid of March 2010. How time flies huh? Pejam celik pejam celik je dah bulan 3 dah. Fuh. So, less than 2 months from now, the final exam will come. I did not do well in my previous semester, and my results were so bad. Yes I know I have to work harder, and be more hardworking. I should start revising all the subjects at night since I am busy with my sports activities in the evening. But sometimes I always wasting time doing unnecessary things seperti melepak di mamak atau Uptown ( somewhere kedai makan di Parit Raja ) bersama2 Syakira dan Manchoi dan Qiqi, tidur siang, on9 dan lain2. Not to mention, I think WE spend more time gabbing than studying. Gahaha. ;p But then, I am still okay with that wehehe.

* Third, I am totally single and available HAHAHA. Can come lah isi borang eh. Believe it or not. ;p

* Now, I'm going to play basketball with Syakira, Adha, and Choi. Enjoy your day everybody!

No comments: