Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Giving up everything


I’m so sick of being sad and not knowing why.
I’m so sick of having to worry about whether I’ll make weight or not.
I’m so sick of my TUMMY bothering me.
I’m sick of my parents teasing me to study.
I’m sick of the fucking memories that won’t leave my mind.
I’m sick of crying.
I’m sick of worrying about college.
I’m sick of this town.
I’m sick of being cold and get a real bad flu.


I'm sick of being an average person.
I’m sick of losing friends.
I’m sick of getting out of bed.
I’m sick of pretending to be okay.
I’m sick of making people mad when I don’t know what’s wrong.
I'm sick of ERGING EVERY FUCKING DAY.
I'm sick of the fact that I have to go training and PULL A 2K TEST EVERY WEEKENDS.
I’m sick of all of it.
I’m sick of people not realizing I’m pretending.
I’m sick of the feeling in my throat like I’m going to cry.
I’m sick of this.
I’m so done with this. I can’t do it anymore.

2 comments:

qyla reyfyyn said...

saba jew yg dpt ku ckp....
aku pon sick gakk

leaMADU said...

mady. . .
jgn sdey2 ea?
:)