Saturday, March 05, 2011

It has been a while

Heyhooooooooo! :D

*Haven't updated my blog for the longest time ever. Have been busy with classes, tests, training, assignments & projects. And I don't know what to update also. Okay. Will be super duper busy this whole month. Here we go.

*Today, the first week of March, me is going back to Malacca again, didn't go to dragon boat training since I won't be able to  join the event next week. Second week of March, I'm gonna be at UTM for fitness training camp? On the other hand, selection for Sea Games 2011 athletes. Well I am not really hoping on this. Just follow what they really want. Nak kitorang datang training, okay baiklah kami datang. Nak suruh main Sea Games? Oh itu tidak berapa pasti haha I got Internship on July until September and Sea Games is on November. So how am I going to cope with everything at one go? Ahah tapi belum terpilih pon lagi. :p The other week I'll be in Hong Kong for Indoor Rowing Championship. Hell yeah I was selected to join the competition and to fulfill coach requirement up to abroad level for erg is 8.29.0. Yes you can kill me now! I don't know I can do this shit or not cause I know where is my level now compared to the others. I know I am not THAT good on erg but I'm pretty sure I'll try my best and keep training. At least below 9 minutes is in my hand. SOON. :p ONLY TWO WEEKS LEFT AND I MUST GET MYSELF FIT AND KICK MY ASS OUT ON THAT FUCKING ERG EVERYDAY. Kalau orang lain boleh buat, tak kan aku tak boleh kan? Weight is not an issue sebab orang yang lagi ringan dari aku boleh dapat 8:47? Ehem. So I learned something from that. Thanks to youI've tried so damn hard and all I need is even a slightly improvement for my own satisfaction. I need to be extra strong jyeah! ( Ditegaskan LAGI SEKALI bahawa jika anda bukan seorang pendayung, anda tidak akan faham )

**I can't wait for this erg things to end because literally I'm sick of erging and I need to fucking row! I miss the boats, the oars and the police marine place. HAHA. I promise you I'm very good on water! :p

*Tapi busy busy aku dengan Rowing ( certain time playing basketball ) pon aku still sedar yang aku masih seorang pelajar tahun 3 kejuruteraan awam dan priority aku adalah study. My future will be so messed up if I so malas malas belajar also. I may be struggling in studies but I will never give up. Now that I have decided to do whatever I want, I have to be extra smart and do the best for myself, and yes for Abah & Ibu too. I wanna prove to them wrong that even if I play sports too much and always playing around doesn't mean that I won't be able to be a successful person. I know what studies are and how important they are to me. This is one of my dream and I am not gonna waste it. I may be disappointing some people but then again, I don't wanna suffer being in a family who expects too much from me, and eventually it's affecting me in one way or another. Bertahan bertahan, just keep staying positive. I believe I can be a good athlete-student. Jangan kata tak boleh selagi belum mencuba betul tak? Jika gagal, cuba lagi. Selagi hayat dikandung badan jangan cepat berputus asa.

&& I believe my actions are all based on trying to make this world a better place to live. :)

Okay, have fun and I need to start revising too. Got MNE test on Monday. God bless us.

Assalamualaikum.

2 comments:

|wawa| said...

uuu..hebatnya..congrats MADY...jgn lpa ole2..hahaha

MDY said...

Hahaha