Sunday, April 03, 2011

April Day 3

A letter to a good friend of mine.

"It doesn't matter how long or short we all knew each other. What's more important is what we went through together and all the stupid and smart things we did together. Things & our passion that we all treasure them and place them in our hearts. I really hope you will be strong. I know you will. Your back injuries will be okay sooner or later. Makan ubat ikut waktu & pergi fisio ikut appointment okay jangan malas jangan ponteng. I guess I'm only left with praying and hoping for the best of your health. Please don't loss motivation, cause I know you can face this. Just remember that I'm always be here for you, no matter how hard life is. By your side I would always stand and you'll stand by mine too. Because that’s what best friends do. So no matter what happens with us in life, through all of the wrongs and all of the rights, I’m here for you to be a best friend. That’s true, cause I love you."

Loves ; 
Madihah Saleh

No comments: